We aim to keep our pricing simple. Our ‘Standard’ and ‘Premium’ packages contain everything you should need for a successful photo booth rental in Tulsa, Oklahoma City and the surrounding areas. We won’t charge you extra for props or template personalization. If you need something ‘bigger’, contact us for an event tailored to your exact requirements.
We’ve invested in professional gear to ensure we get that perfect shot. Studio quality ‘beauty’ lighting, cameras, printers and enough computing power to land a man on the moon we’ve got it covered.
We focus on you
Our goal is to make your event a fun and memorable one. We’ll focus on tailoring everything to your requirements – whether its your props, wedding colors or photo booth backdrop, we’ve got it covered.
Photo Booth Rental Packages for Weddings
Included with all photo booth rental packages:
- UNLIMITED photos – we also ensure that everyone in the picture receives a copy!
- Onsite professional help
- Customized event text & graphics on photos
- Fun props
- FREE delivery & setup (90 minutes within Oklahoma City & the greater Tulsa area)
- Beauty lighting
- Online photo gallery (w/ optional password)
- UNLIMITED FREE digital downloads from photo gallery
- High resolution copies of strips / postcards and individual photos
- Order prints of any photo
- Multiple print color options (color, black & white)
- $2M aggregate insurance
Friday – Sunday Pricing
$ 795per event
- For events Friday – Sunday: $795
- UNLIMITED photos – everyone in the picture receives a copy!
- Up to 4 hours
- Premium props!
- Memory book – A book for guests to include pictures of themselves along with handwritten notes.
- iPad social media sharing station
- Book now!
$ 995per event
- For events Friday – Sunday: $995
- Everything in the ‘Standard’ package plus:
- UNLIMITED 2×6 or 4×6 double prints
- Up to 6 hours
- Slide show on a 32 inch LED TV
- Template color coordination with David’s Bridal palette
Recent Reviews from WeddingWire
Are these the only options?
While we’ve tried to cover every eventuality we recognize that you may have a special request for your big day. Call us and see how we can help you make your event exceptional!Contact us
Other frequently asked questions
Each photo booth has a minimum setup time that requires pre-event venue access. We require at least 1 hour for setup and 1 hour for tear down time; this is not included in the rental time.
Yes, a professional photo booth specialist is included in every rental and will attend the booth for the duration of your event. They will make sure your guests have a good time and all the equipment operates smoothly.
Yes! Props are available with every rental. We also can provide customized themed props for your event. Please contact us for a quote.
We require a $199 deposit to reserve your date for the booth. Payment for your event is due in full 14 days before your event.
We’ll ask you to sign a copy of our terms and conditions when you book an event.
The booth is very spacious and can hold more people than a typical photo booth. We require a 10ft x 10ft space to setup the booth. We also recommend you provide enough space for your guests to comfortably form a line to the booth. Our booth is fully portable and is assembled on-site.
We service the Tulsa metro, Oklahoma City and surrounding areas. We’re happy to travel 90 minutes within the OKC and Tulsa metro areas without a gas charge.
Yes, we can personalize the message and you’ll have a choice of photo strip design. Please indicate on your contract if you would like it personalized, we willl email you within 2 weeks of your event for approval.
You will have your photo strips within 15 seconds for your guests’ immediate enjoyment.
Depending on the package you select, the photo strips are available in various sizes: classic 2 x 6 or 4 x 6 inches. Each version can be personalized.
All photo booths are powered by 110V, 10 amps, 3 prong standard electrical outlets that are preferably within 25 feet of the designated setup area.
Check back regularly to see our latest specials.
With a background in corporate marketing we understand the importance of business continuity and we’ll do everything we can to ensure your special event goes off without a problem. For those unexpected events we also have comprehensive photographers insurance.
Yes – simply select which you would prefer via the booth touch screen.